Putting your money to work for you.
Investment Planning Process
Planning starts with a conversation. You tell us what matters most to you. From there, we do what we do best—use our expertise and training to build a plan that makes sense for you, a plan with straightforward solutions— backed by countless hours of research and experience.
Wealth Management can be a complex thing— so we give it the attention it deserves, all while making it easy on you. We are committed to watch over your plan, keep you informed, and ask the necessary questions if and when your plan needs adjustment.
Ailsa Capital focuses on the overall success of your portfolio, not commissioned sales. We aren’t limited to specific investment opportunities, like many advisors. Instead, we pull from a vast selection of tools to provide personalized, unbiased advice to keep your best interests in focus. We think that’s a good thing.
- Mutual Funds
- Bonds (Gov’t, Corp, Municipal)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Real Estate
- Private Company Stock
- Alternative Investments
- Structured Notes
- Option Trading
- Personal; Individual and Joint Tenancy
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- IRA (Roth, Rollover, SEP, Simple, Inherited)
- 401(k) (4 to 200 employees)
- Defined Benefit/ Contribution Pension Plan
- Education Savings (529 Plan)
- Charitable Remainder Trust